Good Landlord - Full
The GLL Class is the base legal class the UAA offers on landlord laws.
The Good Landlord class (AKA property management 101) is the base legal class the UAA offers on landlord laws in the state of Utah. Some cities require you to take this class in order to receive a "good landlord discount" on your business license fees. This calls is good for all cities in the state and is a wealth of broad knowledge on landlord law.
We will cover
- Basic guidelines to being a landlord
- Best practices and policies in property management
- Fair Housing basics and landlord/tenant discrimination (including esa/comfort animals)
- Tenant screening and background checks
- Evictions and dealing with tenant issues
- Abandoned property and abandoned premises
- Deposits and dealing with damage to property
- As well as a few other rules and guidelines to being a landlord in Utah
For More Information:
Sandy, UT 84070 801.487.5619